ISSA Announces Innovation Award Category Winners
The five category winners of the 2019 ISSA Innovation Award Program were announced Monday during a presentation by ISSA Spotlight Speaker Marvelless Mark Kamp® at ISSA Show North America 2019 in Las Vegas.
The program celebrates its 10th anniversary this year and features 42 entries in five categories:Cleaning Agents, Dispensers, Equipment, Services and Technology, and Supplies & Accessories. The winners of the category awards were selected by cleaning-industry professionals over the past three and a half months of online voting at ISSA.com. The 2019 winners are:
- Cleaning Agents: Foam Soap by SC Johnson Professional
- Dispensers: foamyiQ™ by Spartan Chemical Co
- Equipment: Whiz by SoftBank Robotics
- Services and Technology: OptiSolve Surface Imaging Technology by OptiSolve, a division of Charlotte Products
- Supplies and Accessories: Entry® by Secure Winter Products.
Attendees of ISSA Show North America can view these products and the other Innovation Award Program entries firsthand at the ISSA Innovation Showcase, Booth 101. The winner of the prestigious 2019 ISSA Innovation of the Year Award will be revealed Thursday at 1:00 p.m. at the Innovation Center, Booth 401.