Ashkin Group Announces New Awards Program
The Ashkin Group LLC has announced the launch of its Green Champions Awards Program.
The inaugural awards program recognizes individuals for making a significant impact in promoting a healthier and safer sustainability-focused environment. This year’s recipients will be honored during a ceremony at ISSA Show North America 2019.
This year’s honorees include:
- Gene Woodard: Director of Building Services at the University of Washington
- Katy Severinsen: District Manager for Aramark
- Kelley Martin: Director of Operations for Green Sports Alliance
- Tracey Enger: Program Manager for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Bill Balek: ISSA General Counsel.