Greerpres® has a history of providing innovative cleaning products and supplies for health care, building service contractors and EVS teams. The new modular Enterprise® EVS Cart is ideally designed for the health care industry and is completely customizable to suit various cleaning protocols. It is at the heart of a comprehensive approach to advanced cleaning solutions.
- Available in durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel or powder-coated finishes — Lifetime warranty on all EVS cart models
- 6.2 cubic feet of lockable cabinet storage space with two adjustable interior shelves
- Three front tray options for various mop and bucket configurations: 6” standard base, 12” or 18” flip-up trays with secure locking for reduced storage space
- Unbreakable Geer-Key® locking system
- Repositioning handle adapts for varying configurations
Pair the Enterprise® EVS Cart with the Advantex® G8 Microfiber Applicator System and the Advantex® Single-use Microfiber Mop (exclusively offered by Geerpres®) and you have the perfect combination for eliminating HAIs and cross-contamination.
Many hospitals are converting to single-use mops as laundered mops can be reintroduced to the hospital with remnant HAI pathogens. The Advantex® Single-use Microfiber Mop helps reduce HAI risks and also as a significantly lower environmental impact than a reusable laundered mop in every category assessed in the EPA TRACI model.
- Advantex® G8 Microfiber Applicator System Features:
- Unique to Geerpres® — 32 oz. refill bottle stacks on EVS carts
- Ergonomic swivel trigger
- Continuous flow when the trigger is depressed
- Dual outlet dispenses fluid at a 90° angle.
Advantex® Single-use Mop Features:
- Proprietary synthetic construction compatible with all health care disinfectants, including quats, chlorine, and peroxides
- Non-linting, USP 797 compliant
- Covers 250 sq. ft. per mop
- Microfiber performance with effective, consistent bioburden/bacteria removal (3-4 log)
- Constructed of 71% post-consumer material.
Together, the Enterprise® EVS Cart and the complete Advantex® product line produce best-in-class outcomes, including:
- Helps eliminate HAIs and cross-contamination
- Improves HCAHPS scores
- Improves organization, appearance, and productivity
- Reduces workers’ compensation claims.
Geerpres® has supporting research with detailed findings that explain why hospitals are switching to single-use products. Our Fear the Floor case study is available upon request or you can visit geerpres.com or call 800.253.0373 for more information.