Registration is Open for CMM’s 2020 Carpet Care Webinar
Registration is open for CMM’s 2020 Carpet Care Webinar, sponsored by SoftBank Robotics.
This free presentation will go beyond the fundamentals in carpet care to teach you advanced procedures for better spot and stain removal as well as the latest developments in carpet fibers and cleaning systems. Also, learn how automation is making its entry into the carpet cleaning industry.
Join IICRC-approved instructors Jeff Cross, editorial director, ISSA Media, and Mark Exner, ISSA Cleaning Management Institute trainer, as they discuss:
- The difference between a spot and a stain and how this affects the cleaning process
- How to identify the class of spots and stains
- How to match cleaning methods and chemistries to specific challenges
- Cleaning advantages of newer carpet fibers available today
- How color-safe bleaches can be used to remove the toughest stains
- Best practices to remove stains caused by coffee, ink, blood, synthetic dyes, candle wax, gum, and more
- Latest developments in carpet fibers
- How automation is impacting carpet cleaning/workloading
Register today for this hour-long session where you will have a chance to ask your questions during live Q&A sessions throughout the presentation.