ISSA Show North America Attendee Checklist
Tuesday, September 17, is the last day to register at the early-bird rate for the ISSA Show North America, November 18-21 in Las Vegas. Be sure to register today to save $100. Once you’re signed up for the show, go through this handy checklist to maximize your show preparation time.
1. Visit the ISSA Show North America site: show.issa.com.
2. Check out the show schedule and much more at issa.com/schedule.
3. Reserve your hotel room with onPeak/ISSA at issa.com/hotels.
4. Register for your trade show badge, free to ISSA members, at issa.com/register.
5. Upgrade your badge to the All-Access Pass to take advantage of 100-plus educational sessions all week long and networking: issa.com/register.
6. Create Your My Show Planner profile to schedule all your sessions and more at show.issa.com/my-show-planner.
7. View the ISSA Show Digital Floor Plan for all sorts of valuable information about the 700-plus exhibitors at show.issa.com/floorplan.
8. With your My Show Planner profile, book appointments with exhibitors, and plan your full day on the show floor at show.issa.com/map2019.
9. Look for your ISSA Show Attendee Update Newsletter to keep you informed about all the show has to offer.
10. Keep visiting show.issa.com for important details on the show and how to experience Las Vegas.
To get a sneak peek at this year’s speaker lineup, read the new article, Experts Take the Stage, by Nan Hallock in the September issue of CMM.