Five Reasons to Attend the Clean Buildings Expo
The second annual Clean Buildings Expo (CBE) takes place March 17-18 at the Baltimore Convention Center. An innovative trade show and conference for the commercial cleaning industry, the CBE is designed for end users of cleaning products and equipment.
If you haven’t registered for the CBE, we offer five reasons to consider doing so now.
- The CBE is free, which means no registration fees to attend two days of sessions and the corresponding expo.
- The sessions don’t overlap with expo hours, so you can discover best practices and management tips at the more than 20 conference sessions without worrying that you’re missing the excitement on the expo floor.
- CBE offers the perfect opportunity to network with like-minded attendees and exhibitors. Peruse the list of exhibitors.
- The expo floor is the perfect place to discover the latest technologies and innovations in the cleaning industry. Check out the expo hall hours and learn about the daily $1,000 cash drawing.
- Your CBE badge also grants you access to the National Facility Management & Technology (NFMT) Conference & Expo. Learn about the sessions and expo at NFMT 2020.