CMM Webinar: Is Your Carpet Doomed?
Carpet is probably one of the most valuable assets in a facility. That's why it's important to preserve its integrity for as long as possible. This webinar will review four critical factors that contribute to the success of your carpet care program; however, it will also teach you to recognize the signs of when your carpet is beyond repair and in need of replacement.
Both front-line workers and facility managers will benefit from this hour-long special webinar by the Cleaning and Maintenance Management team, featuring:
- Kelly Zimmerman, moderator, CMM Managing Editor
- Mark Exner, presenter, Restoration Training Services
- Jim Smith, presenter, JBS Consultants
Both Exner and Smith are IICRC-approved instructors with decades of practical experience. During this webinar, they will share their firsthand knowledge on what it takes to tackle real-world challenges when it comes to carpet care.
In this session, you will learn:
- The true value of preventive maintenance
- The type of products to use on your carpet
- Specific spot and stain removal tips and tricks-of-the-trade
- How to balance cleaning chemistry, agitation, and time with other technical carpet cleaning elements
- How to determine if your carpet is prematurely wearing out
- When it is time to replace the carpet in your facility
- How to extend the life of the new flooring
- And much more.
There will be several Question and Answer sessions during this event, so upon registering, don't forget to log your question(s) for consideration.