Each year ISSA puts on the industry’s premier event for cleaning professionals and facility service providers. While the trade show floor—featuring innovations and network opportunities galore—is often a focal point, there are many hidden gems around the convention center just waiting to be discovered by attendees.
This year’s show, taking place at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center in Dallas, TX, will feature several days of top-tier and high-level professional development opportunities for facility service providers looking to elevate their roles within their organizations and hone their expertise. For a snapshot of this year’s speaker presentations, take a skim through the below list of quick-hitting articles, featuring tips, takeaways, and reasons why you should join us this year at ISSA Show North America 2018 in Dallas, TX, October 29-November 1:
- True or False: Green Cleaning Efforts Can’t Use Disinfectants
- Participatory Ergonomics: A Leadership Style for Improving Employee Performance
- How to Target Your Most Likely Contracts (and Close the Deal)
- How Environmental Services and Infection Control Teams Can Work Together
- Budget for the Lifespan of Your Facility
- Run, Hide, Fight: How Facilities Can Prepare for an Active Shooter Situation