ISSA Exhibitor Booth 2649
SoftBank Robotics is a worldwide leader in robotics solutions. With more than 500 employees working in Paris, Tokyo, San Francisco, Boston and Shanghai, SoftBank Robotics is constantly exploring and commercializing solutions that help make people’s lives easier, safer, and more connected. There are currently over 25 000 SoftBank Robotics’ Pepper and NAO robots, used in more than 70 countries worldwide that offer innovative applications relevant for the fields of retail, tourism, healthcare, finance and education.
By cooperating with the best solutions related to robotics and automation, SoftBank Robotics has created the most innovative applications relevant to businesses, schools, and the individuals who interact with their robots. Their successful commercialization not only positions SBR as a leader in rapidly scaling robot solutions, but also helps further their research dedicated to advancing the field of robotics.
SoftBank Robotics turns to the Cleaning Industry for Next Automation Initiative
Commercial cleaning is an industry powered by people — and it always will be. But, as cleaning needs continue to grow and evolve, it becomes harder for companies to keep up. Robotics can provide the extra support businesses need.
So, this November, at the ISSA 2019 show in Las Vegas, SoftBank Robotics will announce Whiz, an intelligent vacuum sweeper to the North American market. Whiz handles the repetitive task of cleaning soft surfaces so janitors can focus on higher value tasks, allowing cleaning companies to extend the services they provide and win new business.
Whiz is powered by BrainOS®, Brain Corp’s award-winning commercial navigation software that automates cleaning equipment so workers can do their jobs faster and better. Whiz will revolutionize the way cleaning services are provided in any commercial space with large soft surface areas.
The Benefits of Whiz will allow the cleaning industry to:
Deliver higher quality and more efficient cleans
- Ensure cleaning consistency and frequency with automated processes.
- Standardize cleaning routes across different teams.
- Access daily cleaning reports for proof of performance.
Expand the scope of work without adding resources
- Offload the time-consuming vacuuming of halls and common areas.
- Cover more ground and improve productivity.
- Use data to improve routes and increase efficiency over time.
Reduce the impact of absenteeism and turnover
- Never skip vacuuming — regardless of staff size.
- Reduce repetitive and injury-inducing tasks, for happier employees.
- Increase employee satisfaction.
Win more business through innovation
- Outpace the competition with cutting-edge technology.
- Uniquely deliver proof of cleaning performance.
- Demonstrate your ability to meet changing market needs.
Drive New Cost Savings
- Reduce cleaning time and labor.
- Lower total cost of ownership with a monthly payment model.
- Decrease energy costs in commercial buildings with less nighttime cleaning.
Visit us at ISSA 2019 at Booth 2649.