Papernet brand from Sofidel, a leading global provider of paper for hygienic and domestic use, offers high-quality restroom dispensers and paper products
that reduce the risk of toilet clogs, enhance guest satisfaction and keep costs in line. Papernet’s solutions include:
- Bio Tech toilet paper: Bio Tech is a unique toilet paper that uses Biologic Active Tissue Paper (BATP) technology to produce enzymes that eat away buildup in pipes. Once their work is complete, the enzymes bio-degrade, leaving no residue or negative environmental impact. In about four weeks, the product reduces the risk of toilet clogs, and studies demonstrate that Bio Tech can provide total savings of up to 40 percent compared to standard toilet paper combined with the expense of plumbing emergencies. Bio Tech also helps reduce the foul odors associated with plumbing backups. To learn more, visit www.papernet.com/americas/usa/en/products/bio-tech.
- Double Layer Tech toilet paper: Designed for businesses with a high influx of people and limited storage space, Double Layer Tech offers double the resistance at half the cost of traditional toilet paper. Businesses can expect tangible savings, as the roll needs to be changed less frequently. For more information, visit www.papernet.com/americas/usa/en/products/double-layer%C2%A0-0.
- Dissolve Tech hand towels: These hand towels dissolve in about 3 minutes if they are accidentally flushed down the toilet, further reducing the risk of clogs. The towels feature very high wet strength to ensure the resistance and absorbency of a normal hand towel during hand drying. Market research shows that due to its high absorbency, Dissolve Tech can deliver cost savings of up to 30 percent. Learn more at www.papernet.com/americas/usa/en/products/dissolve-tech.
- Dry Tech hand towels: The hand towels are created with a special process called Through-Air Drying, in which air flows through the fibers to create air pockets that increase the paper’s bulk. The soft towels feature increased wet and dry strength, ensuring perfect dispensing and maximum performance. The increased performance of each towel helps to curb costs and environmental waste. For more information, visit www.papernet.com/americas/usa/en/products/dry-tech-1.
- Hy Tech dispenser range: The Hy Tech range includes no-touch electronic, mechanical and twin dispensers for two rolls. The dispensers are constructed from Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), an extremely strong type of plastic. With resistance to physical impacts and corrosive chemicals, the high-quality dispensers keep restrooms looking their best while reducing replacement costs for facilities. The automatic feature also helps control the consumption of towels to reduce unnecessary waste. To learn more, visit www.papernet.com/americas/usa/en/hytech.
Visit Sofidel at ISSA Show North America booth 2824 or learn more at www.papernet.com/americas.