The benefits of robotic floor care with the brands you already know and trust.
Brain Corp is a San Diego-based technology company specializing in the development of intelligent, autonomous navigation systems for everyday machines. BrainOS, Brain Corp’s proprietary operating system, enables brand name commercial cleaning equipment to work seamlessly alongside teammates. Machines powered by BrainOS can navigate complex and dynamic environments, ensuring the highest level of safety and performance.
Brain Corp is proud to partner with industry leaders ICE, Minuteman, NSS and Tennant on their autonomous solutions.
Why should your business consider BrainOS-powered floor care equipment?
- BrainOS takes proven, brand-name equipment and turns these machines into self-driving robots. Because machines are dual purpose, they can still be used in manual mode for special cases such as spot cleaning.
- Use robotic technology today. BrainOS navigation software technology is successfully deployed in multiple locations around the world.
- BrainOS was developed with safety as the first priority. Machines using the technology have an excellent track record of safe usage across environments.
- BrainOS-powered floor care equipment requires simple, streamlined set-up. No specialized engineering resources or environmental retrofits are needed at time of deployment.
- The technology’s learning-by-demonstration approach enables end users to effectively “teach” the robot by simply operating the machine manually. Effectively start to use a robotic solution in minutes!
- Software updates are downloaded through the platform’s cloud-connected robot operations center known as the ROC. New capabilities and upgrades are added throughout the life of the machine, providing best-in-class performance.
- Usage reports and heat maps allow users to gain better cleaning insights and effectively validate the work being done.
- End users are ensured a reliable, safe and consistent clean, regardless of staff level.
Brain Corp works closely with its partners to bring state-of-the-art technology to everyday machines. By utilizing BrainOS, companies can drive innovation, deliver increased efficiency and offer unique, autonomous solutions to their customers.
Learn more about what BrainOS can do for your business at ISSA Booth #6750.
Contact us and sign up for the Brain Corp newsletter at www.braincorp.com