Technology's Impact on Your Floor Care Program
Join us for a FREE webcast: Wednesday, June 28, 2017
2 p.m. EST; 1 p.m. CST
Increasing productivity and achieving more with less have long been top challenges in the facility cleaning and maintenance industry. Floor care programs are often at the forefront of these challenges as both project and routine floor care tasks can be seen as labor-intensive and costly.
Join CMM and industry experts for a discussion and Q&A session surrounding new floor care technology entering the industry and how these developments will impact your operation, your budget, and your staff. Additionally, guest presenters will discuss best practices for increasing your efficiencies and optimizing training when developing and executing your floor care program.
Discussion topics will include:
- How to successfully implement autonomous floor care systems and maximize return on investment, performance, and staffing
- Impact of developing technologies on staffing needs, engagement, and training
- Answers to your everyday floor care challenges.
- Experts from Brain Corp., an autonomous systems software company
- Bill McGarvey, Director of Training & Sustainability at Philip Rosenau Co., Inc.