Supervisor & Management Boot Camp San Jose, CA August 15-17
The supervisor and management professional has never been more important to the success, or failure, of an organization and a healthy indoor environment. With increased regulations and cost -cutting demands of many firms, it has become essential for supervisor and managers to incorporate valuable business skills into their day-to-day activities.
The Supervisor and Management Boot Camp is a three-day course designed to sharpen both technical and soft skills involved in cleaning, maintaining and servicing facilities. This course is designed both for aspiring entry-level workers as well as tenured professionals who are looking to increase their education and learn new techniques.
How to Develop Leadership Qualities in the building services field
- Attitude, motivation, personality types
- Leadership skills, team building activities
- Designing an effective department
- Implementation at your organization
- Dealing with difficult employees
Technical Skills Applicable to the Workplace
- Managing supplies, chemicals and equipment
- Processes, procedures and management controls
- Using technology to reduce costs and improve quality
- Organizing cleaning assignments for maximum productivity
- Time Standards, production rates and work loading.
Building Services Operation
- Recruiting and defining the employees with the best fit
- Hiring, managing employees (both union and non)
- Quality assurance, quality control, testing and prevention
- Staffing, how to schedule and monitor daily/routine, periodic restorative tasks
- TQM/Six Sigman/Continuous Process Improvement
Optional Certification Exam after Training Class ($64.99 value for free)
Each attendee will receive a 1 month free trial of Smart Inspect (new users only)
For more information contact Chiara Astraib, Chiara@issa.com
All sales are final. No refunds are provided after registration. If an attendee is unable to join the seminar, they can use the credit toward another live seminar or have another employee join the seminar.