This 3 day course promises to sharpen your skills on the supervisory level.
Whether you are an aspiring or seasoned manager, you will walk away with valuable knowledge
and tools to continually improve your organization's day-to-day routines.
How to Develop Leadership Qualities in the building services field
- Attitude, motivation, personality types
- Leadership skills, team building activities
- Designing an effective department •Implementation at your organization
- Dealing with difficult employees
Technical Skills Applicable to the Workplace
- Managing supplies, chemicals and equipment
- Processes, procedures and management controls
- Using technology to reduce costs and improve quality.
- Organizing cleaning assignments for maximum productivity.
- Time Standards, production rates and work loading.
Building Services Operation
- Recruiting and defining the employees with the best fit.
- Hiring, managing employees (both union and non)
- Quality assurance, quality control, testing and prevention
- Staffing, how to schedule and monitor daily/routine, periodic restorative tasks
- TQM/Six Sigman/Continuous Process Improvement
Value Added 1 year CMI Membership for free ($129.00 value)
6 month free trial of Smart Inspect ($1,200 value)
Optional Free Certification Exam after Training Class ($59.95 value) Free Sponsor Gift Packages ($1,000 value)
For more information contact Brant Insero, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-640-9161
*Smart Inspect, Premium Quality Assurance Software