NTP Media, a division of Grand View Media Group, is an award-winning publisher of electronic and printed media for the water treatment, car care and facility maintenance industries. The company's CM B2B Trade Group offers products specifically designed for professionals in the carpet care, restoration, custodial services and building maintenance markets.
The CM B2B Trade Group products include:
- Cleaning & Maintenance Management magazine, which was founded in 1963 and is the oldest title serving the industry. It is ranked first in its field in ad pages and circulation exceeds 36,000, which is a third more than any other audited publication targeting this readership.
- A sister publication, Cleanfax magazine, was launched in 1986 by a long-time leader and innovator in the carpet cleaning industry. Circulation has exceeded 23,000 since 1997. Cleanfax was the first magazine in the carpet cleaning and disaster restoration sector to submit circulation records to BPA for auditing.
- CM e-News Daily, the industry's only daily e-Newsletter with more than 24,000 opt-in subscribers, bringing readers the day's top stories and industry related news.
- Two websites (Cleaning & Maintenance Management Online and Cleanfax Online).
- Cleaning Management Institute, a membership society for training and education of building maintenance professionals.
Grand View Media Group
EBSCO is a global corporation that has diversified into more than 40 businesses and ranks among the nation's top 200 privately-held corporations, according to Forbes magazine.