View Cart (0 items)
Maintenance

Woman's illness linked to toxic mold

February 01, 2012
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+

MISHAWAKA, IN — A Kensard Manor Apartments resident links her battle with pneumonia, extreme fatigue and weight loss to toxic mold in her apartment, according to WNDU-TV.

Zola Blivin, 72, first attributed her symptoms to excess dust in the carpet of her residence, the article stated.

According to the article, she later found evidence of mold behind her furnace filter.

In September 2011, Blivin took a sample of what she believed to be mold to her physician, the article noted.

After the visit, her doctor wrote a letter citing what he believed to be "mold spores," and suggested his patient vacate the unit immediately for her own health, the article added.

Click here to read the complete article.

You must login or register in order to post a comment.