LATHAM, NY — Cleaning & Maintenance Management magazine''s upcoming restroom care webinar will take place on October 6, 2011, at 2 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
This free seminar, the second-to-last installment of the 2011 Critical Issues Online Seminar Series, is sponsored by Kaivac Inc.
For this seminar, CMM will be soliciting questions from readers, which will be answered by a panel of experts, including:
• John Richter, technical director of Kaivac Inc.
• Jim Harris, Sr., chairman of CIRI
• Darrel Hicks, environmental services director at St. Luke''s Hospital
• Bill McGarvey, director of training at Phillip Rosenau Company Inc.
• Benjamin Tanner, president of Antimicrobial Test Laboratories
• David Holly of The Ashkin Group
• Zach Simkin, director of corporate development for HYSO LLC.
For the opportunity to have your query read aloud and answered during the presentation, simply submit a question to ABaunee@NTPMedia.com
If you have not done so already, be sure to register for the event by clicking here.