According to the article, the spill consisted of a gallon of solution made from chlorine and bromine, which are chemicals used in the cooling system in the business.
Megan Wopat, a pregnant employee who was taken to the Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital said, “I was at lunch and I was going back to my desk and I could smell a smell like I’d been at the pool. They said you’re pregnant you’ve got to get out of here.”
Crews worked into the early evening on Wednesday cleaning up the spill and ventilating the building. It’s a situation the CEO of the company says could have been much worse.
To read this entire story, click here.
For related information, click here.