View Cart (0 items)

Vacuuming

Online Exclusive

Tackling An Unusual Carpet Care Problem

Mark Cuddy
No Comments

If the simple fixes do not work, managers and cleaning professionals may need to bring in the “big guns.”

Read More
Online Exclusive/Carpet Care e-Newsletter Aug 2013

A Strange Carpet Phenomenon

No Comments
A cut piled carpet can “shade,” making some areas look lighter and others look darker than surrounding pile.
Read More

Bring Carpet Back From The Brink

Versaclean
No Comments
VersaCarpet easily restores heavily soiled and poorly maintained commercial carpet.
Read More
June 2013 Feature 6

Maintaining Carpets That Will Last

Ensure deep restorative carpet cleaning with low moisture management.
Gary Borofsky
No Comments

Directors of environmental services and building owners spend a good part of their budget maintaining building surfaces such as carpets, roofs and walls, all of which are labor driven.

Read More
June 2013 Cover Feature

Busting Carpet Care Myths

Many myths regarding the proper care of carpet still persist; it is time to clear up the confusion.
No Comments

Many years ago when I was in the contract cleaning business, I mentioned to a customer that it was time for the facility’s carpets to be “steam cleaned,” as hot water extraction was referred to at that time.

Read More
January 2013 Feature 3

Success With Sweepers

Selecting superior sweeping solutions showcasing strength and style can solidify staffs' sapiency.
Daniel Frimml
No Comments

In addition to being less complicated than extractors or autoscrubbers, sweepers tend to have fewer components; but, making sure you have the right components can make a big difference in how versatile and effective the machine is.

Read More
January 2013 Product Showcase

Carpet Care Product Showcase

There are certain protocols facilities managers can put into place to keep these variables from prematurely wearing or damaging carpeting.
No Comments

After carpet has been selected as the flooring surface in a facility, cleaning staffs need to contemplate several factors to maximize the useful life of the carpet.

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How can I be sure I'm bidding enough, but not too much?

One Comment
December 2012 Best Buys for 2013 Product Showcase

Best Buys For 2013

Products and services to help you and your staffs meet the various challenges you will face throughout the coming year.
No Comments

Sponsored by Buckeye International, TTI Floor Care North America's Hoover brand, ProTeam and Windsor, we give you a snapshot of some of the tools, products and equipment that can help you and your staffs meet the various challenges you will face throughout the coming year.

Read More
CMM Online Exclusive

Remedying Sick Building Syndrome With Green Cleaning

Similar to outdoor pollution, an unhealthy interior environment can have a negative impact on your overall health and wellbeing.
Briana Davis
No Comments

Since conventional cleaning products have been recognized as contributors to indoor air quality problems, creating healthy indoor spaces starts by limiting the introduction of unnecessary pollutants.

Read More