View Cart (0 items)

Ask The Experts

Ask the Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How can I correct a misquote on a potential contract?

Many cleaning professionals visit the International Custodial Advisers Network (ICAN) Ask the Experts page for insight and, every business day, we deliver advice to better help you perform your job.
Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How do I provide a monthly bid on a commercial account when my experience is residential?

Many cleaning professionals visit the International Custodial Advisers Network (ICAN) Ask the Experts page for insight and, every business day, we deliver advice to better help you perform your job.
Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: Can I register for information on available bids?

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: What do I charge for post-construction cleanup?

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: What is the best way to maintain "fake hardwood?"

JanSan expert answers to the toughest questions from inquiring industry professionals.
Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How do you get tar out of carpet?

JanSan expert answers to the toughest questions from inquiring industry professionals.
Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How do I remove stains from marble?

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How should I bid on a job in a relatively small town?

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How do I charge for post construction cleanup in a newly remodeled building?

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: What is the best way to clean vertical blinds?

Read More