View Cart (0 items)

Ask The Experts

Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How should I charge a building I already have one contract?

Many cleaning professionals visit the International Custodial Advisers Network (ICAN) Ask the Experts page for insight and, every business day, we deliver advice to better help you perform your job.

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How can I revive badly stained carpet?

Many cleaning professionals visit the International Custodial Advisers Network (ICAN) Ask the Experts page for insight and, every business day, we deliver advice to better help you perform your job.

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: What are Key Performance Indicators?

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How do I restore damaged ceramic tiles in restrooms?

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: What is the proper procedure when burnishing a floor?

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: Should a new porcelain floor be sealed?

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How do I maintain a UV coated floor?

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How do you get rid of carpet discoloration?

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How do I 'heel' a swing machine?

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How can I reshine marble flooring?

Read More