A new study has found that elevator buttons are more likely to be colonized by bacteria than toilet surfaces.
Authorities are investigating whether the death of a 53-year-old Plymouth school custodian was caused by the same chemical exposure that may be responsible for sickening 11 people.
A couple from Victoria are demanding a full refund after they endured what they say was a "nightmare vacation."
A carpet cleaning company is being taken to court by The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) over allegations it was involved in posting fake online testimonials about its service.
Summertime brings the benefits of warm weather, but it also comes with its own set of risks for those working in the summer heat.
A janitor at Super 1 Foods got the attention of store management over the weekend, and not because of her cleaning abilities.
Cintas Corporation, in collaboration with sports-drink manufacturer The Sqwincher Corporation, has launched its inaugural Hottest Job in America contest.
Trumbull Public Schools has hired Mark Deming as the district’s director of Buildings and Facility Maintenance.
On Monday, Brenda Hurst, longtime custodian at Boiling Springs High School, lost her home to a fire; students and faculty are now raising money in order to help her rebuild.