View Cart (0 items)

Interior

April 2014 Contractor Success

Raise A Toast To Worker Safety

Celebrating the development of cleaning tools that help boost staff health.
April 4, 2014

The best products not only achieve the hygienic results required, they also make the job easier and more cost-effective for operatives and employers, so constant development in terms of design and technology is paramount.

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: What are the best cleaning supplies to use in an office setting?

May 22, 2013
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How many man hours are required for a typical job?

February 22, 2013
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How should I bid on a passenger train?

January 30, 2013
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How should I bid on a final construction clean?

December 27, 2012
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How should I bid a six day a week job?

December 6, 2012
November 2012 Feature 2

Learn To Shine The Light When Necessary

With the extravagant cost of electricity, facilities need to rethink when and how they light rooms not constantly in use.
November 6, 2012

With the cost of electricity one of the biggest pieces of any facility's budget, and with economic times as in flux as they have been in recent years, it is important that facilities do everything they can to ensure they’re not flushing good money after bad.

Read More
November 2012 Cleanthoughts

The Art Of Trade Show Messaging

Branding de jour at the commercial cleaning industry's largest gathering.
October 31, 2012

Trade shows are a collective showcase of marketing and branding. Latching on to one of several buzzwords, organizations tout specific offerings or an overall corporate culture.

Read More
July 2012 Cover Story

Interior Plantscapes Are A Growing Trend

Indoor gardens are challenging the notion that flora can only be found outdoors.
October 26, 2012

Vertical walls, vegitecture, living art, vertical gardens, biotecture, green walls and other interior plantscapes can be a sense of pride for occupants and owners and an impressive statement to visitors.

Read More