View Cart (0 items)

Odor Control

CM e-News Daily

From the magazine: Bioburden in restrooms

Industry experts discussed the state of the public restroom and explored the cleaning challenges that these rooms offer.

Read More
June 2013 Tackling Trouble Areas

The Stinky Drain Mystery

If that drain isn’t associated with a commode or urinal, why does it smell like noxious sewer gas?

A stinky drain is seldom the result of poor housekeeping or the fault of a plumber.

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How can I choose the best air freshener system?

March 2013 Tackling Trouble Areas

Masking And Eliminating Odors In The Workplace

Tips to combat unpleasant smells in office buildings, educational facilities and other areas where odors linger.

Although odor problems can be prevalent in any area of a building, there are certain spots that tend to have more odor issues than others — primarily restrooms and break rooms.

Read More
March 2013 Cleanthoughts

The Dirty Fingernails Of The Restroom

Soiled grout lines are the restroom equivalent to having dirt underneath your fingernails.

When I cross the threshold and enter a public restroom, I am often appalled by what I see.

Read More
March 2013 Contractor Success

Tapping Into The Pool Of Services Your Contractor Can Offer

Your cleaning contractor as Johnny-on-the-spot plumber.

The role of a building service contractor (BSC) is ever-evolving: Gone are the days when his or her sole job was to clean; now, BSCs advise clients on a variety of issuesfrom advancing indoor environmental quality to conserving natural resources.

Read More
November 2012 Tackling Trouble Areas

The Cleanliness Of Your Restrooms Is A Tell-all Tale

These 10 tips will keep your restrooms clean and your image sparkling.

Keeping a public restroom clean is no easy challenge. And, since a dirty restroom is the quickest way to flush your image down the toilet, these 10 tips will help keep your restrooms clean and sparkling.

Read More
Ask The Experts

ICAN/ATEX: How do you price restroom cleaning?

CMM Online Exclusive

Insights From Restroom Care Experts

Drawing on insights from the recent webinar "A Guide To Clean And Odor-Free Restrooms," our expert panelists explain that malodors are the nature of restrooms, and consistent, thorough cleaning that completely removes microorganisms is the only resolution.

Read More
November 2012 Facility Focus

Airing Grievances With Restroom Odors

Preventing restroom odors can improve public perception and company profitability.

According to a recent Harris Interactive poll, as many as 94 percent of facility patrons are unwilling to return to an establishment if the restrooms are unsanitary; therefore, achieving a competitive edge begins with cleanliness.

Read More