View Cart (0 items)

Thursday's Ask the Experts: Pest control

August 04, 2011
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+
Thursday''s Ask the Experts question from a cleaning professional on the International Custodial Advisors Network (ICAN) "Ask the Experts" page: How do I treat the annoying flies that fly around the restaurant kitchens.? My customer is embarrassed by these flies.
The answer:
For you to do any more than keep the place clean will likely require that you obtain a pest control operator’s license. Applying pesticides and chemical controls are licensed occupations in most areas.
However, making sure the screen doors are kept closed and hanging up flypaper is another matter. Anyone can do that. Flies are attracted to... — Lynn E. Krafft, ICAN/ATEX editor
To read the rest of this response, click here.
You must login or register in order to post a comment.