EAST LANSING, MI — Two more students at Michigan State University have been sickened by norovirus, a highly contagious gastrointestinal infection whose eradication requires extensive cleaning of surfaces, bringing the total of hospitalized students to 30, according to the Lansing State Journal.
Disinfection efforts were continuing at Shaw Hall, which was closed last Wednesday and where many of the infected students either resided or dined; the building is expected to reopen today, the story stated.
Symptoms of norovirus include nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, and can last anywhere from a few days to a week, the story added.
Click here to read the complete article.
For related information, click here.