View Cart (0 items)
Management And Training

Ten hospitalized by fumes

September 08, 2011
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+

POOLER, GA — Cleaning chemicals are thought to be to blame for 10 people being hospitalized with breathing problems, according to The Seattle Times.

On Wednesday, firefighters found two customers unconscious inside a bathroom and others struggling to breathe at a McDonald''s restaurant, the article stated.

According to the article, one patron was hospitalized in critical condition; eight others were treated and released from Memorial University Medical Center.

After firefighters smelled an unusual odor, the restaurant was evacuated, the article noted.

At least 20 people, including three firefighters, were decontaminated by a hazardous materials team as a precaution, the article added.

Click here to read the complete article.

You must login or register in order to post a comment.