ROCKVILLE, MD — At its recent annual meeting in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, the Restoration Industry Association (RIA) announced its board of directors and officers who will be serving for 2012-2013, according to a press release.
According to the release, serving as officers and the executive committee of the organization are:
• Samuel J. Bergman, CR, of Rolyn Companies Inc., Rockville, Maryland; president
• Scott Stamper, CR, of First Restoration DKI, Charlotte, North Carolina, Regency DKI, Florida and Michigan; first vice president
• Leo Volkert, CR, WLS, of Primo Clean Restoration Services, Lodi, California; vice president
• Michael E. Gallahan of Top Tier Solutions LLC, Annapolis, Maryland; secretary
• Michael Goldberg, CR, RestoreCore Inc., Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; treasurer
• Frank L. Headen, CR, WLS, CMH, of First Restoration DKI Inc., Charlotte, North Carolina; immediate past president.
"I look forward to serving this organization as its president and giving back to an industry that has given so much to me," said Sam Bergman, RIA''s new president, on his election to that position.
Click here to read the complete release.