Tuesday's Ask the Experts: Training best practices
April 13, 2010
Tuesday''s Ask the Experts question from a cleaning professional on the International Custodial Advisors Network (ICAN) "Ask the Experts" page: Can you give me an example of "best practices" ways to present on-going cleaning and training that are easy for a staff from different backgrounds to understand?The answer:
1) Explain the procedure or operation
2) Demonstrate the procedure
3) Have the student explain and demonstrate the same
4) Offer any correction or adjustment necessary
5) Have student repeat until the operation is performed correctly.