Pro-Link Annual Meeting: Sun, Fun and Success
Canton, MA – Pro-Link, a leading JanSan-focused buying and marketing group, has just completed its annual meeting in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
This year, Paul Lemieux, President of Pro-Link, paid special honor to distributors who have been part of the Pro-Link family for as many as 25 years. These distinguished members include:
· E.A. Morse & Company, Middletown, New York
· Hunt and Company, Greensborough, North Carolina
· Penn Valley Chemical, Lansdale, Pennsylvania
· Pur-O-Zone, Lawrence, Kansas
· Ramrod Distributors, Wood Dale, Illinois
· Savoie Supply, Minneapolis, Minnesota
· Scoles Floorshine Industries, Farmingdale, New Jersey
· SouthEast LINK, Atlanta, Georgia
Along with the quarter-century members, Lemieux honored other Pro-Link distributors that have been members of the group for five, ten, fifteen, and twenty years.
In addition to recognizing years of membership, Pro-Link handed out the new Brand Champion Award to Morty Banks, Banks Industries, Huntsville, Alabama. This award recognizes the distributor who demonstrated a strong commitment to and support of the Pro-Link brand.
Several other awards include:
· Distributor of the Year Award went to Tom Hill, KSS Enterprises, Kalamazoo, Michigan, who demonstrated the highest percentage of growth in purchases for all Pro-Link suppliers compared to the prior year.
· Supplier of the Year Award to Steve Lewis, Golden Star, Kansas City, Missouri. This honors the supplier with the highest percentage sales growth compared to the prior year.
· Distributor Link Award to Tom Morse, E.A. Morse & Company, Middletown, New York. This award is based on survey results received from Pro-Link suppliers and Pro-Link staff and recognizes distributors who actively support Pro-Link products and programs, are receptive to new products, and work best with Pro-Link and supplier sales representatives.
· Supplier Link Award to John Ruston of Berry Plastics, Evansville, Indiana. The Supplier Link award is based on survey results received from Pro-Link members and Pro-Link staff and recognizes suppliers who provide outstanding customer service and sales support as well as innovative products and services.
· The Pro-Link Regional Manager of the Year Award went to Toby Dietzel, who was given the award for his outstanding performance in meeting sales goals and his support to Pro-Link members.
The keynote speaker at the meeting was Michael Marks of the Indian River Consulting Group. Marks spoke on the topic of “Value Creation Strategies for Distributors.” He provided highly actionable insights about how wholesaler-distributors can use a market-driven strategy to increase enterprise value for customers and shareholders.
Pro-Link, which was founded in 1984, is a national full-service janitorial supply, marketing and buying organization. Based in Canton, Massachusetts, this JanSan-focused organization currently has more than 70 members and over 100 distribution points throughout the United States. Pro-Link provides its distributor-members and customers with a nationally recognized brand of high-quality products and services that help deliver consistently cleaner facilities at lower total cost. With a sales force of industry professionals, the organization also provides national field support, troubleshooting, and training for members and end customers. Pro-Link has developed a sophisticated program for national accounts allowing for centralized procurement, online ordering, and advanced reporting, all supported by fast delivery and high-quality service.