Mop ignites in assisted living facility
REDMOND, OR — After a fire broke out, residents of an assisted living facility were evacuated, according to My Central Oregon.
After employees noticed smoke coming from a janitorial closet, firefighters were called to The Heights Assisted Living Facility, the article stated.
According to the article, both floors of the south wing had filled with smoke by the time firefighters were on the scene.
Fire investigators believe the fire started as a result of a mop being too close to a heat source, the article noted.
Click here to read the complete article.