Mark your calendars
LATHAM, NY — It''s not too soon to sign up for a Train the Trainer session in 2012.
While there are still a few months of calendar year 2011 left to tick off, Cleaning Management Institute (CMI) is already lining up training courses for 2012.
CMI’s Custodial Train the Trainer is a three-day course designed to: Provide the tools and skills needed to develop a successful training and certification program for your organization; offer front-line custodial training and third-party certification; meet the training requirement set forth by ISSA''s Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS).
CMI has the following dates and locations lined up for 2012:
• February — Las Vegas (tentative and dates TBD)
• March 20-22 — Atlanta
• May 15-17 — Albany, New York
• June 19-21 — Seattle (tentative dates)
• August 7-9 — Indianapolis
• September 18-20 — Albany, New York
• November 13-15 — Philadelphia
To register for a Train the Trainer course, click here.
For more information, click here.