Cleaning & Maintenance Management Online

Maintenance man electrocuted

July 21, 2009
INDIO, CA — A maintenance worker from John Glenn Middle School was found dead yesterday afternoon on school grounds, according to The Desert Sun.
James Jeffredo, an irrigation specialist, is believed to have been accidentally electrocuted, the story stated.
Investigators believe he may have come into contact with a live electrical circuit while working on a control panel, the story noted.
Though no details have been released as of yet, there is no reason to believe that foul play had any part in the tragic matter, the story added.
According to the release, no students were present at the time of the accident because they are off for summer recess.
Click here to read the complete article.
For related information, click here.