Kimberly-Clark Professional recognizes healthy workplaces
ROSWELL, GA — Kimberly-Clark Professional has partnered with five leading health and wellness experts to judge entries to The Healthy Workplace Project Award Program, according to a press release.
The program is designed to recognize and reward companies that have made a comprehensive corporate commitment to hand hygiene and/or wellness initiatives in their workplaces, the release stated.
According to the release, the panel of judges includes:
• Lisa Brosseau, Sc.D, CIH, associate professor at University of Minnesota’s School of Public Health, Division of Environmental Health Services
• Kathy Cash, RN, CHPD, retired lieutenant colonel and author of How to Add Sparkle and Pizzazz to Your Health Promotion Program
• Jim Mann, executive director and chief science officer at Handwashing for Life Institute
• Richard Purtell, RPA, portfolio manager at Daymark Realty Advisors Inc.
• David Shadovitz, editor of Human Resource Executive.
"The Healthy Workplace Project Award provides a unique opportunity for companies to be recognized for their efforts in encouraging employee wellness," said Mann.
"I look forward to reviewing the entries we receive and sharing the best practices of companies that are creating a workplace culture that values employee wellness," Mann added.
Entries are being accepted now through April 30, 2012, and winners will be announced at the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International 2012 Every Building Conference & Expo, taking place June 2012 in Seattle, the release noted.
Click here to read the complete release.