ISSA release 9.30
ISSA Innovation Award Program Heats up in Final Weeks
Voters Qualify for Android Tablet Drawing
Lincolnwood, IL, USA—With only two weeks left in the 2011 ISSA Innovation Award Program—which recognizes the cleaning industry’s most innovative products—every vote counts as margins narrow in the contest’s final days. Current standings are listed below.
Now in its second year as an online program, the annual competition lets distributors and end customers—including building service contractors and in-house service professionals—decide which product in each of five categories will take home the award.
But voters who browse the 30 entries and cast their votes at http://www.issa.com/vote before September 30—the contest deadline—will also qualify to be winners. Their names will be entered into a drawing for an Android tablet. Craig Nelson, president of Nelco Supply Co., in Pontiac, MI, won the drawing in August.
ISSA Innovation Award winners will receive a trophy and recognition during ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2011, which takes place October 18-21 in Las Vegas, NV, USA. The award-winning products will also be on display during the trade show in the Then & Now Product Showcase, located in Booth 161.
“The Then & Now Product Showcase is a dynamic area where industry professionals can get a hands-on look at today’s latest technology and product developments,” says Anthony Trombetta, ISSA director of sales. “It’s a great way to see how far the industry has come, as well as see the award-winning entries up close.”
More information about ISSA/INTERCLEAN is available at www.issa.com/show. End customers can vote and enter the Android drawing at www.issa.com/vote.
ISSA Innovation Award program entries, by category, including the current leaders, are:
• Current leader: Diversey, Inc. | SmartDose™
• Clorox Professional Products Co. | Green Works® Concentrated Cleaners
• Ecolab, Inc. | MAXX Durable Floor Finish
• Gent-l-Kleen Products, Inc. | Dreumex Wash & Care™ Hand Cleanser
• Procter & Gamble Professional | P&G ProLine Floor Care System
• STOKO Skin Care | STOKO® Refresh Countertop Foam
• Wood Wyant, Div. of the Sani Marc Group | Vert-2-Go Green Acid Formulations
• Current leader: Kaivac, Inc. | OmniFlex™ Dispense-and-Vac
• Diversey, Inc. | TASKI® Swingo 350
• Nilfisk-Advance | Advance Adfinity REV Automatic Scrubber
• Square Scrub | EBG-28
• Tennant Co. | Orbio® 5000-Sc
• TTI Floor Care North America | Hoover Insight™
• Gemvis, Inc. | Flex™ Hand Dryer
Paper & Plastics
• Current leader: Georgia-Pacific Professional | Sofpull® Automated Touchless Dispenser
• Cascades Tissue Group | Cascades Moka® Unbleached Bathroom Tissue
• Revolution Bag | EPA-Compliant Trash Can Liners
Services, Technology & Other
• Current leader: Dyson Commercial | The Dyson Airblade™
• Atrium Innovation Ltd. | Cleanaer®
• Creative Products International, Inc. | PreTreated System
• Excel Dryer, Inc. | Xlerator X-Changer™
• Pancomp International Ltd. | Pancomp Clean 2012
• Tolco Corp. | EcoChoice® Biodegradable Products
• World Dryer Corp. | SMARTdri™
Current leader: Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Inc. | Rubbermaid HYGEN™ Clean Water System
• Diversey, Inc. | TASKI® Cleaning Cart System
• Gromwell, LLC | Deuce Mop Wringer
• Marino Vileda Professional | UltraFlex
• Unger Enterprises, Inc. | ErgoTec® Ninja Squeegee
• WizKid | WizKid Antimicrobial Mats
ISSA and its trade show partner, Amsterdam RAI, produce ISSA/INTERCLEAN shows around the world, including its annual show in the United States and shows in the Netherlands, Poland, and Mexico. Upcoming events include:
• ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2011 October 18-21, Las Vegas, NV, USA
• ISSA/INTERCLEAN Amsterdam 2012, May 8-11, Amsterdam, Netherlands
• ISSA/INTERCLEAN Latin America 2013, March 6-8, Mexico City, Mexico.
For more information, visit www.issa.com.
The leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide, ISSA has a membership that includes more than 5,500 distributor, manufacturer, manufacturer representative, building service contractor, in-house service provider, and associated service members. ISSA helps its members and their employees make valuable contacts through the industry’s largest cleaning shows in conjunction with Amsterdam RAI, under the brand name, ISSAINTERCLEAN?, as well as the popular global Web site ISSA.com. It also helps increase professionalism and member success by offering business tools, educational products, industry standards, publications, and legislative and regulatory services that specifically focus on the professional cleaning industry.
The association is headquartered in Lincolnwood, IL, USA, with regional offices in Amsterdam, Netherlands; Leicester, United Kingdom; Monterrey, Mexico; and Shanghai, China. ISSA regularly works with more than 85 associations, alliances, advocacy groups, and government agencies around the world to promote the value of commercial and institutional cleaning. For more information, visit www.issa.com.