The traditional, printed version of the magazine has been mailed to more than 37,000 subscribers.
Click here to view the January issue of CM/Cleaning & Maintenance Management® magazine.
For related information, click here.
DiPaolo notes that you should get to know keyless entry systems and control access in the building(s) you maintain.
Some questions to consider when shopping for a keyless entry system include:
He notes that a keyless entry system, among other benefits, gives custodial workers a break from carrying around a pocket full of keys.
Important benefits of keyless entry systems
January 27, 2009
The January issue of CM/Cleaning & Maintenance Management® magazine is now available online, featuring Senior Editor Richard DiPaolo''s Facility Focus article on keyless entry systems.
DiPaolo explains that in today''s society of heightened facility security awareness, technology is now being used to save lives, property and other important items.
- Can this system be easily retrofitted?
- If keypad or similar device, can this system''s codes change as needed?
- Can keys be interchanged or used only by one person?
- Is preventative maintenance needed to uphold the system''s effectiveness?
- What are the system''s vandal-proof features?