Chris Silliman receives 2011 DKI Spirit Award
WOOD DALE, IL — Disaster Kleenup International LLC (DKI) has announced that Chris Silliman, president of First Restoration Services of Asheville, based in Fletcher, North Carolina, was presented with the 2011 DKI Spirit Award at Insights 2012, the DKI Conference and Tradeshow in Austin, Texas, according to a press release.
The DKI Board of Directors awards the DKI Spirit Award to a member of the DKI family who, in the course of their tenure with DKI, has earned the right to be considered Mr. or Ms. DKI, the release stated.
According to the release, distinguishing characteristics generally include:
• Selfless giving of one''s time to help other members
• Actively participating in the daily life of DKI via service in chapter leadership roles
• Encouraging prospective members to join DKI
• Constantly suggesting ways to make DKI better
• Unabashed promotion of DKI in the external marketplace.
"In terms of his own company, you will almost always find him or one of his staff members at virtually every DKI networking or education-oriented function, taking in as much information from the instructors and his peers as possible," said DKI President Dale Sailer, who presented the award.
"He is always an engaged participant and he takes advantage of everything DKI has to offer," Sailer added.
Click here to read the complete release.