chem free release 12.9
Davie, Florida – December 5, 2011 – This Holiday Season the true spirit of goodwill can be demonstrated to commercial and residential building occupants by no longer threatening their health with toxic cleaning chemicals! The Chemical-Free Cleaning Expo will be held on February 21st on the campus of Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. At the Expo members of the cleaning industry as well as interested members of the general public can learn:
- The new technologies which allow thorough cleaning and sanitation by using little more than tap water and electricity!
- What to do step-by-step to implement your own Chemical-Free cleaning program and pay for everything without breaking your budget.
- Why the current economic downturn means you have even more leverage to create change like never before.
- Which Chemical-Free product mix will be best for your organization.
- How you can stop using your rotary buffing machine and save 50% on labor.
- How you can find potential sponsors and promotional partners to make your Chemical-Free cleaning program a success.
- The #1 critical mistake to avoid when implementing a Chemical-Free cleaning strategy.
- How to write a short implementation plan that gets huge results.
Attendees can also benefit from various expert presentations, informative panel discussions, and hands-on Chemical-Free, toxin-free cleaning product exhibits, displays and demonstrations. The Expo is presented by Nova Southeastern University, Shark Recycling, and The Chemical-Free Cleaning Network. Cleaning & Maintenance Management Magazine is a media sponsor.
The first 100 attendees will receive a free copy of the Extreme Green Cleaning book, a $19.95 value. The Extreme Green Cleaning book is an authoritative guide to understanding and implementing your own toxic-free, Chemical-Free cleaning program and it’s available at no cost to the early birds!
Admission is free and exhibitor space is still available. Stop slathering your buildings with a hazardous brew of toxic chemicals and find out all about this exciting, informative Expo by reviewing a full schedule of events as well as being able to register for the event at: www.cfcn.info/e0.html
Limited booth space still available, please contact Beth Bittenbender, Office: 410-584-8560, Email: email@example.com