ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2013: The best game in town
LINCOLNWOOD, IL — This year's ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2013 show promises to be a sure bet for the industry's top leaders this November 18-21 in Las Vegas, according to a press release.
ISSA, and its partner, Amsterdam RAI, have tailored multiple aspects of this year’s event based on attendee requests, the release stated.
According to the release, the exciting changes include:
- More time to network with expanded exhibit hours
- Three days with keynote speakers centrally located right on the trade show floor
- New Know Your Customer, Workforce Development, and Young Executive seminar tracks
- A new ISSA Meeting Hub where attendees can preplan private business meetings
- New bistro dining at the exhibition that participants can reserve ahead of time.
More exhibitors also will be on hand in 2013 — nearly 700 from more than 30 countries, including more than 125 new companies — reinforcing ISSA/INTERCLEAN’s standing as one of the top 100 tradeshows in North America, the release noted.
Visitors will find a growing number of providers offering solutions within and outside of traditional cleaning to meet their specific needs, the release added.
Click here to read the release in its entirety.