ISSA announces 2014 board
LINCOLNWOOD, IL —The elections for open positions on the 2014 ISSA Board of Directors closed August 27, 2013, according to a press release.
According to the release, the following individuals were elected to the new board, which will be led by incoming ISSA President Fritz Gast of P.B. Gast & Sons Co.:
- Vice President/President Elect: Alan Tomblin, Procter & Gamble Professional
- Executive Officer: John Swigart, Spartan Chemical Co., Inc.
- Manufacturer Director: Matt Wood, ProTeam, Inc.
- Distributor Director South: Mercer Stanfield, Brame Specialty Co., Inc.
- Director Canada: Paul Goldin, Avmor Ltd.
- Europe Council Chair: Andrew Dunning, Numatic International Ltd.
ISSA members are invited to personally greet the new board members when they officially take office at the ISSA General Meeting on Thursday, November 21, 8:00 a.m., Room N101, during ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2013, the release stated.
Click here to read the release in its entirety.