ICAN/ATEX: How can I determine the best per month/year pricing?
Many cleaning professionals visit the International Custodial Advisers Network (ICAN) Ask the Experts page for insight and, every business day, we deliver advice to better help you perform your job.
I want to bid on a church that has 54,000 sq foot.
They want three days of cleaning and I have to provide all the paper supplies and the cleaning materials.
I will be dry cleaning the carpets and must strip twice a year.
The place is half carpet and half VCT.
How much will be the appropriate charge per month or year?
This is a hard question to answer without more information.
- What is the current usage of the toilet tissue? Hand towels?
- How much use do various areas of the church get?
- What condition are those areas in? How long to clean them?
- What is the makeup of the rest rooms? Kitchen?
- Why is it felt the tiles needs to be stripped and refinished twice a year? This approach is costly and needless in this day and age … - Lynn E. Krafft, ICAN/ATEX editor
To read this response in its entirety, click here.