PC4HS offers free tips booklet
SPARKS, NV — Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools (PC4HS) has announced the availability of a free Tips Booklet: How to Develop a Cleaning Production System on its website, according to a press release.
The free booklet contains 63 carefully-selected tips to help schools produce healthier school cleaning on a budget, the release stated.
According to the release, the tips include:
- Identify your philosophy and what you want to produce. The goal is to provide a healthy indoor environment through cleaning. The best processes flow from this goal.
- Establish a strong culture within your organization's cleaning production system. The "clean for health" philosophy becomes the deeply instilled core for everyone on your team. It is the basis for all decisions, continuously answering the question "Does it lead to clean and healthy?"
- Adopt procedures that prevent or remove rather than re-distribute contaminants. Certain handling methods remove soil without introducing pollutants into the indoor environment, while also eliminating wasted steps.
- Create flow. Flow naturally happens when tasks are so well defined and synchronized that one task easily leads into another. The work is then a steady purposeful and energy saving forward movement. The ideal and most sustainable process has everyone in a state of flow, without working hard.
- Get quality right the first time, since it often takes twice as much time to re-work or re-clean a poorly cleaned area. This also boosts morale. It prompts compliments about work done right and consistently the first time instead of complaints about areas needing more work.
For more tips, click here.
"The Cleaning Production System Tips Booklet provides a taste of what Process Cleaning for Healthy Schools can do for schools. We hope everyone downloads the booklet and applies the advice. We also thank our sponsors for this edition, Kaivac and ProTeam," said Rex Morrison, president of PC4HS.
Click here to read the release in its entirety.