BOOSTing Cleaning Performance With Superior Features
The superior scrub system of the Focus II MicroRider from Clarke allows for customizable performance in nearly any environment.
Available with a 26-inch disc scrub deck or a 28-inch BOOST® scrub deck, the Focus II MicroRider delivers flexible operation to meet diverse cleaning requirements.
The Focus II MicroRider models feature a low-profile SafetyGlide™ deck, which automatically moves in line with the path of the rear squeegee — resulting in 100 percent water pickup and eliminating the need for side skirts.
With a spring-loaded safety design, the deck ensures precise, straight edge cleaning without additional labor-intensive detail edge mopping.
Designed To Accomplish More
Aside from superior scrub capabilities, users can experience enhanced operation with the 28-inch BOOST model, which delivers simple floor finish removal capabilities without costly chemicals, slippery floors and undesirable odors.
With BOOST technology, operators use up to 70 percent less solution, extend equipment pad life and increase battery runtime, all while reducing labor and cleaning costs.
In addition to its flexible operation, the Focus II MicroRider offers numerous further benefits.
Some of these characteristics include:
- Compact sizeto ensure easy maneuverability in areas with limited access or tight corners
- Easy, quiet operationwith Safe-T-Steering™ increases user safety and makes daytime cleaning and cleaning of noise-sensitive areas viable
- Durable, easily-accessible driver compartmentwith customizable features maximizes operator comfort and allows superior visibility
- Optional onboard chemical mixing systemautomatically delivers the correct mixing solution to the scrub deck.
The Clarke Focus II MicroRider is ideal for diverse applications ranging from sizeable locations to areas that are inaccessible with larger riders, proving its cleaning capabilities time and again.
Some of these environments include:
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Hotels and hospitality facilities
- Government buildings and institutions
- Automotive dealerships
- Entertainment arenas and sports complexes
- Supermarkets and retail facilities.
This content was provided by Clarke, a brand of Nilfisk-Advance Inc., as part of a paid advertisement.
For more information, please contact Clarke directly at (800) 253-0367 or www.ClarkeUS.com.