NFSI certifies Crown Mats products
FREMONT, OH — Crown Mats and Matting announces that several of its matting products have passed the National Floor Safety Institute's (NFSI) Phase 2 Testing procedure and are now certified as providing "High-Traction," according to a press release.
"This status means the products help contribute to a safer and healthier indoor environment," said JoAnne Boston, business development manager for Crown Mats and Matting.
"It also verifies what we have long known-an effective, high-performance matting system can help prevent slips and falls, which not only reduces worker injuries, but also the high costs associated with these injuries," Boston added.
According to the release, the Crown Mats and Matting products now NFSI certified are:
- Zedlan, a patented foam the company developed for use in its anti-fatigue mats
- 540 Workers Delight Deck Plate Supreme
- 550 Workers Delight Deck Plate Ultra
- 541 Workers Delight Supreme - Vinyl
- 542 Workers Delight - Rubber Surface
- 465 Alleviator
- 466 Alleviator II
- 560 Wear Bond Deck-Top with Zedlan
- 460 Wear Bond Comfort King
- 440 Comfort King
- 445 Comfort King Supreme
- 450 Comfort King Anti-Microbial
- 910 Comfort King Anti-Static.
Click here to read the release in its entirety.