STOKO announces 2012 distributors of the year
GREENSBORO, NC — STOKO Professional Skin Care has named five top companies across North America as its Distributors of the Year for 2012, according to a press release.
According to the release, those companies include:
- U.S. National: Applied Industrial Technologies Inc., Cleveland, Ohio
- North Central: Miner Supply Company Inc., Wyoming, Michigan
- Northeast: Peters Supply Inc., Elmira, New York
- Southeast: Economical Janitorial & Paper Supplies LLC, Harahan, Louisiana
- Canada: Checkers Marketing Inc., London, Ontario.
Each award winner partnered closely with STOKO Professional Skin Care and committed to growing the STOKO business, the release stated.
The 2012 Distributors of the Year worked side by side with STOKO sales representatives, making joint customer calls and conducting training sessions, the release noted.
"Recipients of this yearly award have many common traits. These are the distributors whose management proactively supports the training of their own sales personnel," said Roland Lindner, North American national sales manager for STOKO.
"They also support the partnering with our sales team and the allocating of sufficient training time on our products to build proficiency in selling the STOKO line. Finally, these companies actively participate in our marketing initiatives, and run promotional initiatives of their own. They all exemplify true business professionalism," Lindner added.
Click here to read the release in its entirety.