AFFLINK release 2.18
AFFLINK Releases Ten Characteristics of a Successful Consultative Salesperson
“Allows distributors to develop a ‘we can’ approach”
TUSCALOOSA, AL — AFFLINK, a leading sales and marketing organization in the professional cleaning industry and developer of the eLev8® process, has just released its “Ten Characteristics of a Successful Consultative Salesperson.”
The ten characteristics are designed to not only help jansan and facility management distributors enhance their sales performance with end customers, “but also improve the entire selling process for all parties,” says Leah Runge, head of eLev8 marketing and communications. “Consultative selling is all about problem-solving and relationship building, which is why it is [so] effective.”
According to Runge, consultative selling is a process that helps jansan and facility management distributors become trusted advisors to customers. This type of selling allows the distributor to focus more specifically on identifying and then satisfying customers’ cleaning and maintenance needs.
According to Runge, the ten characteristics of a successful consultative salesperson are:
1. Develops excellent listening skills
2. Takes time to build relationships
3. Understands the customer’s unique needs and cleaning challenges
4. Employs electronic or Web-based processes that offer product solutions based on the client’s goals and universal business needs
5. Identifies and appreciates the client’s unique personality style
6. Finds common ground to build camaraderie
7. Helps the client realize he is making the correct purchasing decisions
8. Never interrupts the client
9. Never finishes the client’s sentences or thoughts
10. Creates an atmosphere of trust.
“Consultative selling allows distributors to develop a ‘we can’ approach,” says Runge. “And, this approach to selling makes everyone a winner.”
AFFLINK is now on Facebook and Twitter.
Visit us at: http://www.facebook.com/AFFLINK
Tweet us at: @AFFLINK
AFFLINK (www.afflink.com) is the global leader in supply chain optimization, providing clients with innovative process and procurement solutions to drive efficiencies in today’s leading businesses. The eLev8 system helps organizations uncover never-before-seen opportunities and quantify their value to enhance their overall image, promote a healthy workplace, decrease total costs, increase productivity, and satisfy Green and sustainable objectives.