ISSA names Best Customer Service Award winners
LINCOLNWOOD, IL — ISSA is pleased to announce the 16 winners of the 2012 Best Customer Service Awards, selected by attendees during the ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2012 exhibition for their exemplary customer contact, according to a press release.
Distributors, building service contractors (BSCs) and in-house service providers who attended ISSA/INTERCLEAN in Chicago from October 16-19, used the show's mobile app to cast their votes for the awards, the release stated.
Voting was based on which companies’ staffs best met their needs, answered questions, offered solutions or provided outstanding interaction during the event, the release noted.
According to the release, the 2012 winners include:
- Afflink (Booth 2472)
- Aluf Plastics Division (Booth 3664)
- American Paper Converting (Booth 4045)
- Aqua ChemPacs (Booth 4606)
- Claire Manufacturing Company (Booth 3407)
- Combined Distributor (Booth 326)
- Georgia-Pacific Professional (Booth 1725)
- Golden Star Inc. (Booth 2238)
- Hospeco (Booth 1011)
- Kutol Products Company (Booth 1539)
- Lagasse Inc. (Booth 1809)
- Northwest Enterprises (Booth 2648)
- OMI Industries (Booth 4045)
- SCA Tissue (Booth 2516)
- Step1 Software Solutions (Booth 1353)
- Windsor (Booth 2217).
Click here to read the release in its entirety.