2012 Best Customer Service Award Winners Announced
LINCOLNWOOD, IL — ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, is pleased to announce the 16 winners of the 2012 Best Customer Service Awards, selected by attendees during the ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2012 exhibition for their exemplary customer contact.
Distributors, building service contractors, and in-house service providers who attended ISSA/INTERCLEAN, held in Chicago, IL, USA, October 16-19, used the show's mobile app to cast their votes for the awards, based on which companies’ staffs best met their needs, answered questions, offered solutions, or provided outstanding interaction during the event. The following companies received the most votes out of more than 600 exhibitors.
The 2012 Winners
• Afflink (Booth 2472)
• Aluf Plastics Division (Booth 3664)
• American Paper Converting (Booth 4045)
• Aqua ChemPacs (Booth 4606)
• Claire Manufacturing Co. (Booth 3407)
• Combined Distributor (Booth 326)
• Georgia-Pacific Professional (Booth 1725)
• Golden Star Inc. (Booth 2238)
• Hospeco (Booth 1011)
• Kutol Products Co. (Booth 1539)
• Lagasse Inc. (Booth 1809)
• Northwest Enterprises (Booth 2648)
• OMI Industries (Booth 4045)
• SCA (Booth 2516)
• Step1 Software Solutions (Booth 1353)
• Windsor (Booth 2217)
To view highlights from the event, visit issa.com/live.
The award-winning ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America is the only trade show where executives come together from all segments of the jansan industry to do business and gather information to better manage distribution companies, building services companies, and facility management departments. ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, and its trade show partner, Amsterdam RAI, produce ISSA/INTERCLEAN shows around the world. ISSA also hosts more than 45 educational seminars and networking opportunities in conjunction with ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America. For more information, visit www.issa.com/show.
.Upcoming events include:
• ISSA/INTERCLEAN Latin America 2013, March 13-15, Mexico City, Mexico
• ISSA/INTERCLEAN Central & Eastern Europe 2013, April 24-26, Warsaw, Poland
• ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2013, November 18-21, Las Vegas, USA
• ISSA/INTERCLEAN Amsterdam 2014, May 6-9, Amsterdam, Netherlands
The leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide, ISSA has a membership that includes more than 6,000 distributor, manufacturer, manufacturer representative, building service contractor, in-house service provider, and associated service members. ISSA helps its members and their employees make valuable contacts through the industry’s largest cleaning shows, in conjunction with its trade show partner Amsterdam RAI, under the brand name ISSA/INTERCLEAN® as well as the popular global Web site ISSA.com. It also helps increase professionalism and member success by offering business tools, educational products, industry standards, publications, and legislative and regulatory services that specifically focus on the professional cleaning industry.
The association is headquartered in Lincolnwood, IL, USA, with regional offices in Amsterdam, Netherlands; Leicester, United Kingdom; Monterrey, Mexico; and Shanghai, China. ISSA regularly works with more than 85 associations, alliances, advocacy groups, and government agencies around the world to promote the value of commercial and institutional cleaning. For more information, visit www.issa.com.