Announcing the 2012 ISSA Innovation Award winners
LINCOLNWOOD, IL — ISSA is pleased to announce the winners of the 2012 ISSA Innovation Award Program, which were announced at ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2012, according to a press release.
The following winners were selected by cleaning industry distributors, wholesalers, building service contractors (BSCs) and in-house service professionals who cast their votes for the most innovative products among the 51 entries in five unique categories, the release stated.
According to the release, the 2012 Winners include:
- Cleaning Agents: Clorox Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting Cleaners by Clorox Professional Products Company
- Disposables: MOD Dispensing System from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Equipment: Super Coach Pro by ProTeam
- Services & Technology: CleanTelligent Inspector by CleanTelligent
- Supplies: HiFlo nLite by Unger Enterprises Inc.
The contest, which was conducted electronically, received more than 85,000 page views during the three months voting was open, the release noted.
To see the complete list of entries, click here.
Click here to read the release in its entirety.
Did you attend ISSA? What are your thoughts on the winners?