America's Best Restroom contest voting ends Friday
CINCINNATI — Every ballot counts in this final week of voting as the top finalists compete to capture the crown in the 11th annual Cintas' America’s Best Restroom Contest, according to a press release.
"This is still anyone's game," said Cintas Senior Marketing Manager, John Engel.
"It's a close race and with only a week left to cast your vote online, the finalists need fan support to finish strong," Engel added.
The public can view this year's top finalists and vote for their top pick online through Friday, October 26, the release stated.
Submit your questions for the Restroom Care Online Seminar
The winner of the 11th annual Cintas' America’s Best Restroom Contest will be revealed during a nationally publicized media event in November and both the winner and runner-up will secure a place in the America’s Best Restroom Hall of Fame, the release noted.
According to the release, the 2012 Cintas' America’s Best Restroom Contest finalists, include:
- Buc-ee's New Braunfels, Texas
- Da Marino Ristorante Italiano New York, New York
- Gitane Restaurant San Francisco, California
- Hollywood Bowl Hollywood, California
- Lane Stadium/Worsham Field at Virginia Tech Blacksburg, Virginia
- Liberty Market Gilbert, Arizona
- *Mie N Yu Restaurant Washington, DC
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago, Illinois
- Vanity Nightclub Las Vegas, Nevada
- Walker Art Center Minneapolis, Minnesota.
*Mie N Yu, an Asian fusion restaurant known for its elaborate decor just as much as its food, has closed after nearly 10 years on M Street in Georgetown; due to the closing, Mie N Yu is no longer eligible to compete in this year's contest, the release noted.
Click here to read the release in its entirety.